Subject: Updated guidance for integrated sentinel respiratory virus surveillance
From: "EURO Influenza" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Influenza" <[email-masked]>, "EURO IHR" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "ERVISS" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "FIELDING, James" <[email-masked]>, "MOOK, Piers Andrew Nicholas" <[email-masked]>, "GIMMA, Amy Marie" <[email-masked]>, "LEROY, Mathias" <[email-masked]>, "MESLE, Margaux Marie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2024 14:43:38 +0200

This message follows in Russian // Далее следует текст на русском языке

Dear colleagues,

Following extensive consultation with a broad range of stakeholders, WHO
Headquarters has updated its guidance for integrated sentinel respiratory
virus surveillance, which you can download from here
<https://iris.who.int/handle/10665/379678> .

In this revision you will find updates to the following:

*	Considerations for incorporating RSV surveillance as part of
integrated respiratory virus surveillance in countries in which RSV is a
priority
*	Case definitions and sample size requirements to address the
primary objectives of integrated influenza, SARS-CoV-2 and RSV
surveillance based on evidence and national operational feasibility and
priorities
*	Considerations in the selection of sentinel sites based on the
number of patients that need to be screened and tested to ensure the
collection of a sufficient number of specimens per week for influenza and
SARS-CoV-2 surveillance
*	Strategic shift towards the reporting of case-based and
age-disaggregated data

Please do let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,

WHO European Region respiratory virus surveillance team

#############################

Уважаемые коллеги!

По итогам обширных консультаций с широким кругом заинтересованных сторон
штаб-квартира ВОЗ обновила свои рекомендации по комплексному дозорному
эпиднадзору за респираторными вирусами. Они опубликованы здесь
<https://iris.who.int/handle/10665/379678> .

Изменения в новой редакции:

*	соображения относительно включения эпиднадзора за РСВ в систему
комплексного вирусологического эпиднадзора в странах, где РСВ является
одним из приоритетов;
*	определения случаев и требования к размеру выборки для достижения
основных целей интегрированного эпиднадзора за гриппом, SARS-CoV-2 и РСВ
на основе фактических данных и национальных оперативных возможностей и
приоритетов;
*	соображения относительно выбора дозорных участков в зависимости от
количества пациентов, которых необходимо обследовать и протестировать,
чтобы обеспечить сбор достаточного количества образцов в неделю для целей
эпиднадзора за гриппом и SARS-CoV-2;
*	стратегический сдвиг в сторону сбора данных по отдельным случаям и
с разбивкой по возрасту.

Если у вас возникнут какие-либо вопросы, мы будем рады на них ответить.

С уважением,

группа Европейского регионального бюро ВОЗ по эпиднадзору за
респираторными вирусными инфекциями